♔ babogongjuu

⚡ hyokii. 23


fb twitter tumblr instagram pinterest Follow on Bloglovin

+ Follow Home Profile Tags Bucket List Tagboard

Theme by Hanie.


Everyday Makeup Staples
Monday 18 January 2016 | 0 comments


Hi cuties,

Today I'm going to talk about my everyday makeup staples.  These are some of the products I've been using every day on my face and most of these are HG worthy!

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Original
This is probably my holy grail primer.  I've used the Too Faced version which was comparable, but I find UDPP makes my eyeshadows more vibrant and the formula is less oily.  I have to use this every time I use eyeshadow or liner on my eye.  It makes everything stay put on my eyes all day and night.

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara/The Falsies Volume Mascara
I only use one mascara at a time, and therefore I was using Lash Sensational at the time, which was a nice mascara. It lengthened and fanned out my lashes well.  My HG is The Falsies.  It makes my lashes look full, long, and keeps them curled.

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles in Fair
Everyone and their moms love this concealer.  I like this for concealing but most of all, highlighting my face.  It's a light formula so it does not cake up, however it does not have the fullest coverage out there so keep that in mind.  I love using this for light makeup days as well.

The Face Shop Lovely me:ex Design My Eyebow in 03 Black Brown
I really like this eyebrow pencil and I go back to it time and time again.  It formula is not too soft but not too hard so it's easy to fill in my brows to make them full and as light or dark as I want.  It's a twist-up pencil with an angle so it's easy to use and it comes with a spooly brush on the end for blending and combing.

Physicians Formula Eye Booster Liquid Eyeliner in Ultra Black
This is my favourite drugstore liquid liner because it's super black and it has a brush tip.  It's the most similar to my favourite DollyWink liquid eyeliner for a slightly cheaper price.  I can't tell you if the lash boosting claim actually works though.

The Balm Bahama Mama Bronzer 
I love this brozer because it's a neutral to cool toned brown unlike most bronzers which makes it ideal for cool toned people like me and also doubles up well for contour.

The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer
This is my favourite highlighter that I own.  It's a champagne colour that makes you glow like it's nobodies business.  I love this especially for a nose highlight.  The product is not glittery, slightly shimmery but overall just gives the perfect glow to the skin.  It's worth the money.




Labels: , , , , , , , ,

NEWER
PAST