♔ babogongjuu

⚡ hyokii. 23


fb twitter tumblr instagram pinterest Follow on Bloglovin

+ Follow Home Profile Tags Bucket List Tagboard

Theme by Hanie.


Lush The Kiss Lip Scrub Review
Tuesday 26 January 2016 | 0 comments
Hey there cutie,

Lush is one of those stores that I go to when I want to treat myself and last year, I bought myself a lip scrub for my birthday!

I've heard wonderful things about Lush like how they use natural ingredients and most, if not all of their products, are vegan.  Their bath bombs are really great but I haven't really ventured off to any of their other products.


A little background information; I have extremely dry, flaky and chapped lips.  I use medicated lip balms throughout the day and even the skin around the outside of my lips flake!  I would usually scrub my lips in the shower under running water when it has had time to soak in warm water.  Not anymore!


So this lip scrub is made up of sugar, sea salt, and a bunch of organic oils that help moisturized your lips.  The best part is that you can totally eat it!  Licking it off my lips and fingers is my favourite part.  I just take a pea sized amount on my finger and scrub my lips all over, even outside of my lips to get all the dead skin.  This stuff lasts for a while!



This was their Valentines Day special lip scrub that has a "sweet mandarin flavor".  I don't taste mandarin but I really can't point out what I'm actually tasting expect sweet, sweet and more sweet.  There's sprinkles in there, isn't that so fun?

The scrub totally changed my life.  Never has my lips been so smooth that actually lasts throughout the day!  Of course my lips require a light scrub every day but for normal people, I'd say a scrub twice a week would be fine.  This is perfect for prepping your lips before applying lipstick.

After using it for about a mouth, I noticed that my lips have healed a lot more than it ever has in the past.  My lip balms have been absorbing a lot better so the medication is really healing them well and I'm experiencing less and less flaking lately.  I'm hoping they will heal completely so I will no longer suffer from extreme chapped lips.

Rating: ★★★★★  5/5

I absolutely love this product!  I will be repurchasing this after I'm done this jar even if this particular flavour is not available anymore.  I really urge you to go try this lip scrub if you're like me and have super chapped lips.

Labels: , , , ,

NEWER
PAST