♔ babogongjuu

⚡ hyokii. 23


fb twitter tumblr instagram pinterest Follow on Bloglovin

+ Follow Home Profile Tags Bucket List Tagboard

Theme by Hanie.


2014 Winter Wishlist - Makeup
Tuesday 25 November 2014 | 0 comments

The holidays are around the corner and the year is coming to a close end.  That means it's time for a new wishlist of the year :)  Here are some of the makeup items that I've had my eyes on for the whole entire year.  Most of these are cult favourites.  It would be nice to get even one of these items on this list!  What are your makeup wishlist items?



Dolce & Gabbana Blush - Tan
This is a recommendation from my favourite Youtuber HeyClaire.  She uses this to contour her face and I just love the way it looks.  It's a cool toned bronzer colour, which fits my undertone so much better than all the warm orange bronzers out there.  She also recommended NYX's blush in Taupe as a similar (but not quite) dupe, which I absolutely love and is what I'm using now.  I'd love to upgrade to a higher quality version of it, so this is definitely something I want!

Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Bronzer
Ah yes, another bronzer.  I love contouring and I've heard a lot of great things about this one.  I think this would be a good summer time one as it is slightly warmer than the D&G one.  This would be second on my list of most wanted bronzers if I wouldn't have my first pick.

Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick in Lolita
Ahhh, look at that packaging!!!  I must admit, I mostly want this lipstick for the packaging and the name; Lolita.  But, I am on the hunt for the perfect mauve/MLBB shade and people have said this is very promising.  I'd definitely have to go in person to test it out and it's not something I would blindly buy online.

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Ethereal Light
This product has been talked about a lot during the beginning of the year and it has caught my attention.  I'm a big contour and highlight girl as both are part of my daily makeup routine and I want a really good quality cool/pink toned highlighter that makes it look like I'm glowing within!

Fresh Sugar Lychee Perfume
If I were to be turned into a scent and bottled up, this is exactly what I'd smell like.  I always go into Sephora whenever I can to spray myself down with this, and I've even gotten several samples of it.  It's just too pricey for me to splurge on right now!

MAC lipstick in Cyber
This.  This lipstick is the lipstick.  I love dark vampy lips, and this is the one that I need in my life.  Some people are scared of dark lips but not me.  I say, the darker the better.  Wet n Wild's Vamp It Up which is a close dupe to Cyber and I loveeeee the colour.  The only problem with Vamp It Up is that it's extremely patchy!  I want a good quality lipstick that will give me an even opaque application and that's where Cyber comes in.

Sigma Essential Kit - Mrs. Bunny
Everyone needs a good set of brushes and these have been well known to be some of the best brushes out there.  It's important to have a set of essential brushes to make your makeup application that much more professional and easier!


Lorac Pro Palette 2 
The first pro palette didn't really catch my attention because it seemed like there were a lot of warm tones which I am not drawn to.  But the pro palette 2?  This is filled with way more cool toned shadows which I love and really want to get my hands on!  The shade I'm most excited for is that plum matte shade!



Disclaimer: None of these photos are taken by me.


Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

NEWER
PAST