♔ babogongjuu

⚡ hyokii. 23


fb twitter tumblr instagram pinterest Follow on Bloglovin

+ Follow Home Profile Tags Bucket List Tagboard

Theme by Hanie.


2014 Winter Wishlist - Fashion
Tuesday 9 December 2014 | 0 comments
 
I talked about my makeup wishlist, and here's my fashion wishlist!  There aren't too many items that I want.  I really tried to focus on cuts and textures, minus the one Lion King tshirt because I just have to have everything Lion King.  My clothing store choices are mostly Garage, H&M, and Forever21 because their sizes seem to fit me the best.  What are your favourite stores to shop at?



1. Midi Mesh Lace Tank
2. Black Coated Premium Super Soft High Waist Jegging
3. Mesh Bodycon Dress 
4. Simba Burnout Tee
5. Fuzzy Knit Pocket Sweater
6. Silence + Noise Wide-Ribbed Sweater
7. Truly Madly Deeply Extreme High/Low Henley Top
8. Lace Dress
 

 Disclaimer: None of these photos are taken by me.
 

Labels: , , , , ,

NEWER
PAST