♔ babogongjuu

⚡ hyokii. 23


fb twitter tumblr instagram pinterest Follow on Bloglovin

+ Follow Home Profile Tags Bucket List Tagboard

Theme by Hanie.


"SANTAAAAAA"
Monday 22 December 2014 | 0 comments
Ahhhh, Christmas is only a couple of days away!

Confession time; Christmas is not my favourite holiday, as it is for most people, and I was never really excited about it for most of my life...  Until this year!  I'm going to be celebrating my first actual Christmas with my boyfriend's family which is really exciting for me.  My family never does Christmas and my "celebrations" with my friends are usually just Secret Santa over dinner.

I got my boyfriend's mom for Secret Santa and this is what I got her:


First I got her the David's Tea David's Top 12 set which comes with 12 different loose teas.  All the flavours are their most popular ones so I figured this was a safe choice to go with.  I was debating over this or the "tea of the month" collection but I think top 12 should be the best of the best, plus I liked the colour of the box...  So there's that.



Then I got her a tea infuser to go along with it.  I managed to get my hands on this cute "deep tea diver" that looks like a freaking scuba diver!!!  It's so cute, isn't it?  Admit it.  It is.  What's even better is that my boyfriend bought her a new Keurig machine so she's pretty much all set in the drinks department this holiday season.

While I was grabbing the tea infuser from Urban Outfitters, I found the Tangle Teazer and had to get it.  I've been keeping my eyes on it for a while after hearing about it everywhere and seeing my friend have it.  I thought the only place to buy it was online and I didn't have a way to buy online so I kind of just pushed it aside in it mine.  As someone who has naturally stick straight hair, I never had a need for a brush or comb until I started bleaching my hair.  Now my hair is one big knotty mess, but not after using this baby!
 What's awesome about it is that it doesn't pull or tug your hair if it's full of knots.  I don't know how it's different from any other hair brushes but it's amazing.  And best of all, you can use it on wet hair!  After I was my hair and dry it, my hair gets so frizzy because of all the tangles that sets in during the drying process.  Now I brush my hair through while it's wet so every strand can set straight.  You've got to get this, I don't care who you are.  It even brushed out my boyfriend's bread straight.



I just got my friend to help me order Innisfree's Water Glow Cushion.  I'm well aware of the cushion trend in Korea but it wasn't until she showed me her cushion that it really got me interested.  She said it's such an quick and easy application which is perfect for me when I'm traveling between home and my boyfriend's house.  I don't want to bring a huge bottle of foundation or bb cream wth me AND and brush on top of that, so I'm really excited to try this.  I forgot what brand she uses but Innisfree's cushion got a lot of hype so I decided to try that, even though apparently their case is a different size from every other cushion, meaning you can't use different brands interchangeably in the same case :(  I believe Innisfree is the only odd one out, so you can use your Etude House, IOPE, Hera, etc refills in the same case if you wanted to.

Anyway I'm currently at my boyfriend's waiting for him to wake up for work so I can go home too.  I decided not to sleep because he wakes up at 4am to go to work and due to my messed up sleep schedule, there's no way I can fall asleep before 4 and get a decent amount of sleep.



Winter season is here and that means my body is in hibernation mode!  I say that with more seriousness than you'd think.  Not only do I sleep for 80% of the day, but my body has put on a couple more pounds, just like a bear.  I actually went up a size in pants, so that gave me an excuse to buy some new ones!  I absolutely love the jeggings from Garage, so I got all of mine from there.  I also picked up a new sweater from H&M and a cardigan from Blue Notes.  All of these have been a staple for keeping me warm these past few weeks. 



While I was at the mall, I picked up a couple of fun treat items for myself.  My boyfriend saw those fake knee-high graphic tights on a girl and really wanted me to wear a pair.  Hers were the ones with the cats on them but I saw this Alice in Wonderland pair and just had to get it.  I've worn it out and got compliments!!!  They're super fun to wear.  Hot Topic was having a bogo 50% so I picked up a matching Alice in Wonderland hair bow that's so cute.


Then on a different shopping trip, I went to the Disney store and saw that they had some Lion King plushies back in stock!!!  They had a large Simba one and a couple of mini sized ones (Simba, Nala, Timone, and Pumba).  The store was having a bogo $1 so I picked up the mini ones because they didn't have a large sized Nala go to along with the Simba :(  My Lion King collection is growing and I love it.




Zack and I went to a hockey game to celebrate our forth month together!  You'd probably assume that I'm the last person you'd find at a hockey game but I think you'd be surprised to hear that I grew up watching hockey on tv as a kid!  I was never extremely into it, but I lived with my cousins and my cousin Jason would always watch hockey, so I would sit and watch with him.  I have to say though, watching it live is SO MUCH BETTER!  For once, I was actually really into the game.  I find it is much easier to follow in person than on tv because there's no fancy camera angle to distract you.  If you get the change, definitely go to a live sports event!  Oh, and Toronto won this time ;)





I got the change to be my boyfriend's date to his Muay Thai winter gala this year and it was super fun.  I love dressing up all fancy and so does he!  It was really fun because we both looked really good ;)  The food was quite good, although I had to tell the staff about my food allergies and ended up getting different dishes from everyone else.  There was a salad, pasta, chicken main course, and dessert.  I ate everything up (except for the salad because I don't enjoy grass).  It was really nice meeting all the people from his gym even though I'm sooooo socially awkward and stumble on my words a lot.



I ended up drinking with my friend the other night and didn't even sleep a wink, so I was up at the earliest hours.  The only good part about that was being able to witness the sunrise and also Mcdonald's breakfast.  It's so good.  Your day can never go wrong if you have McDonald's breakfast. 


Anyway, I'll update about how Christmas went and post pictures of the presents I get!  My boyfriend apparently bought a lot of stuff for me and I'm excited to see what he picked out.










Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

NEWER
PAST