♔ babogongjuu

⚡ hyokii. 23


fb twitter tumblr instagram pinterest Follow on Bloglovin

+ Follow Home Profile Tags Bucket List Tagboard

Theme by Hanie.


Recent Purchases 3
Tuesday 6 October 2015 | 0 comments





Hey cutie,

School has been bombarding me with work so I haven't found time to get around to writing this post but I am today!  I just wanted to haul my "recent" purchases.  I bought these about a month ago and have had a fair amount of time to test each product out.

L'oreal Infallible Pro-Last Lipcolor in Neverending Nutmeg
I was anticipating getting this specific colour because many people claim it as a "dupe" for Limecrime's Cashmere.  If you look at swatches, they're not exactly dupes, but it's close enough that it made me excited.  The colour itself looks great on my lips; the cool-toned taupeness of it is right up my ally, however I really do not enjoy this formula.  It's one of those "2-step" lip lacquer lipcolours where you apply the colour first, wait for it to dry, and then apply a gloss on top to get rid of the tackiness.  It's similar to the Rimmel Provocalips however I find the L'oreal one flakes super easily and settles into fine lines.  After drinking with it on, the colour on the inner portion of my lips started to peel off in chunks and it's not cute.  So much for long lasting.

Sephora Collection Colorful Face Powder in Tranquil
I'm always on a hunt for a good cool toned contour powder and I think I've hit the jackpot.  Sephora came out for a whole blush collection that includes highlight and contour shades.  Tranquil is a straight up grey-taupe cool toned contour shade that's perfect for pale-light skin.  It's not too crazy pigmented that it'll make you look like you over-did your contour, but it's also not too sheer where it's not buildable.  I especially love it for a natural nose contour.

Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Plum Wine
I've been avoiding this bandwagon for quite some time but when I found myself in search for a drugstore cream blush, I kicked myself in the butt and bought this.  The 'bouncy' concept to me is still a little useless/I don't really get it, but the product actually works really well.  Since it's such a dark colour, it's super pigmented and I only need a tiny amount to give myself a nice flush on my cheeks.  I love that you can use this with both your fingers and a brush, making it ideal for traveling if you don't want to carry too many brushes around.

Real Techniques Stippling Brush
What can I say?  Real Techniques just has great brushes.  I was lucky enough to snag this stippling brush (they are always sold out!).  I use it to apply my foundations; it's great to have multiple brushes just so you don't have to keep washing the same one every single day. 

MAC Velvet Teddy Lipstick
I finally found my MLBB!  This colour matches my lips so well and it's matte.  I tell you enough how much I love this lipstick.  It's my every day to-go lip colour. 

MAC Nylon and Omega Eyeshadow
I was looking to get Nylon for an inner corner highlight for a while now and got suckered into getting Omega as well.  Omega is a good cool toned transition shade for your crease and I find myself using it every time I do my eyeshadow.


Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

NEWER
PAST