♔ babogongjuu

⚡ hyokii. 23


fb twitter tumblr instagram pinterest Follow on Bloglovin

+ Follow Home Profile Tags Bucket List Tagboard

Theme by Hanie.


[Part 1] Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer in Ivory Review
Friday 14 August 2015 | 0 comments
Hello cutieeeeee,

I'm gonna do a two-part concealer review on the Maybelline Dream Lumi and Fit Me concealers! First I'll be reviewing the Dream Lumi, then the Fit Me, and do a comparison at the end :)

*By the way, this has been in my drafts for a while so excuse my still-blonde pictures!






So this concealer is supposed to highlight and brighten your face so it's really great under your eyes and bridge of your nose; anywhere you want to highlight.  The tip has a brush applicator which makes it easy to apply on your face and even blend out if you don't dispense too much product at once.  I usually just use my fingers or my foundation brush though.



I got the lightest colour Ivory because I wanted the maximum highlight I could possible get.  My skin is relatively light so it actually matched well.  It blends out okay and you really only need a little bit.

Rating: ★★★★☆  4/5

Overall I like this product for the brightening aspect of it.  The only thing I don't like is how pricey it can be for such little product and how it can get a little cakey if you add too much.  Other than that, it's a pretty decent highlighting concealer but don't expect to cover blemishes with this!

Labels: , , , ,

NEWER
PAST