♔ babogongjuu

⚡ hyokii. 23


fb twitter tumblr instagram pinterest Follow on Bloglovin

+ Follow Home Profile Tags Bucket List Tagboard

Theme by Hanie.


[Part 2] Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 10 Light Review
Friday 14 August 2015 | 0 comments
Hello again, cuties!

This is the second part to my concealer review.  I'll be talking about the Fit Me concealer by Maybelline, and then do a comparison at the end!

*By the way, this has been in my drafts for a while so excuse my still-blonde pictures! 



This concealer didn't come with lots of packaging which I liked because that's just less junk for me to throw out.  There's tape around the seal to insure it hasn't been opened yet.  I got the shade 10 Light which is more yellow toned. (I should have picked Fair which is more pink!)




Despite me getting the pinker toned shade, this concealer still managed to look yellow on me!  It blended into my skin okay but I was hoping for something more cool toned.

I got the colours mixed up and should've gotten Fair, which is why this was so yellow on me. My bad!


 This concealer is best for blemishes and covering dark circles, but probably won't do much for you in terms of brightening or highlighting.  It can cover pimples if you apply two coats.  I just did one coat to show you the coverage. 

Rating: ★★★★☆  4/5

Overall this is a good concealer that many makeup junkies enjoy.  It has good coverage and doesn't cake under the eyes too much.  Personally, I like brightening concealers a lot more as I don't have many blemishes to cover.

Comparison


So which one is better?  They're both good!... For different reasons.  Fit Me is good to cover blemishes while Dream Lumi gives a really nice highlighting effect.  Here they are under each of my eye in the same lighting.  You can really see how bright the Dream Lumi is in direct sunlight.



Labels: , , , ,

NEWER
PAST