♔ babogongjuu

⚡ hyokii. 23


fb twitter tumblr instagram pinterest Follow on Bloglovin

+ Follow Home Profile Tags Bucket List Tagboard

Theme by Hanie.


Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick By Kate Moss (102) Review
Thursday 16 July 2015 | 0 comments
Hello cuties,

So I went ahead and got another Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick because I adored my 111 so much.  I was debating about this colour and another more paler version but my brother picked this one so I went with it.  I also picked the same matte finish.





So this is the colour.  It's a bright coral-pink which looked very lovely when I swatched it on my hand, but as soon as I put it on my lips, I instantly knew it was the wrong shade for me and I regret not getting the paler shade.  The colour just did not match my skin tone.  I think this colour would work very will with someone who had a pink undertone but it was definitely clashing with my yellower undertone.  Sometimes when I dab a little bit of the colour on the inside of my lips, I can make it work, but I definitely can't just wear it full on my lips.

Although the finish is the same as the 111 that I love so much, this one was horrible to apply on my lips!  It just accentuated the cracks of my lips and made my lips look so terribly chapped.  Even when I've fully exfoliated my lips to be baby butt smooth, this lipstick has some kind of super power to make my lips still look chapped and gross!  Maybe it's just this colour that does it because I have no problems with my red 111.

Rating: ★★☆☆☆  2/5

Anyway, this was a very big disappointment.  The colour choice isn't their fault, but the formula is!  I just don't understand why 111 and 102 have such different outcomes when they're both from the same matte lipstick line. 

Labels: , , , ,

NEWER
PAST