♔ babogongjuu

⚡ hyokii. 23


fb twitter tumblr instagram pinterest Follow on Bloglovin

+ Follow Home Profile Tags Bucket List Tagboard

Theme by Hanie.


Recent Purchases 2
Friday 17 July 2015 | 0 comments

Hey there!

Summer is halfway over and here are a few things I've purchased in the last couple of months.  I like doing these kind of posts because I can talk about the products really briefly like a mini review, but if you want a full in depth review of any items, just let me know!

The first two things are the necklaces I've bought.  I mentioned it in my previous recent purchases and I've been wearing it non-stop.  The other necklace I got is a Lion King one that has the Simba symbol!  I really want to get a tattoo of that in the future.  It was luck that I stumbled upon that necklace but I knew I had to buy it.

Next I have the Etude House Precious Mineral Any Cushion.  My parents brought this back for me from Asia.  I really like cushion foundations because they're so easy to carry on the go.  I'm not sure if this formula is for oily skin but it looks a little cakey on my dry skin, but it has good coverage.  I just make sure to use a super light layer of this.

The thing I'm most excited about is The Balm's Mary-Lou Manizer.  If you know me, you'd know that I love to highlight and contour; emphasis on the highlight.  I love to glow!  I know I purchased MAC's Lightscapade a while back (which I still love very very much) but sometimes a girl just needs a bitch'in highlight.  Lightscapade is more of a "glow from within" and Mary-Lou is like BAM.  I love both and I'll use one or both depending on how glowy I want to look that day.

My friend was nice enough to gift me a 3CE lip lacquer in Hawaiian Pink.  She thought it was look good on me with my cool toned skin more than her neutral one.  I have to say that it's not a colour I think looks super good on me at first glance but once I've had it on for a while, I get a little more use to seeing bright pink lips on me. 

Lastly I was really excited to see that my Walmart finally started selling Milani!  I know it's a pretty common brand in the states but we never use to carry Milani here in Canada (or at least my area) until now.  I picked up their matte lipstick in Sangria which is a dupe for MAC's Rebel!  I'm really happy I own this colour and didn't have to shed $21 on a lipstick.

That's all for now!  I'm planning to get The Balm's Bahama Mama soon because I'm running out of my NYX blush in Taupe and it's next to impossible to get over here!  I'll be sure to talk about it in my next recent purchases post if I end up getting it!




Labels: , , , , , ,

NEWER
PAST