♔ babogongjuu

⚡ hyokii. 23


fb twitter tumblr instagram pinterest Follow on Bloglovin

+ Follow Home Profile Tags Bucket List Tagboard

Theme by Hanie.


April Favourites 2015
Monday 4 May 2015 | 0 comments

I'm back with another monthly favourite (even though I don't do every single month...)!  A lot of these products have already been mentioned on my blog already because most are recent purchases but I fell in love with them really quickly!

Beauty Blender
This thing is great.  I just did a review on it raving about how the hype is so real.  Honestly if you're into dewy skin, or if you have dry skin, this thing will change your makeup forever.  It's worth the money! 

Maybelline Fit Me Hydrate + Smooth Foundation
I know they repackaged this with the same old formula but they also have a matte version now.  Obviously I went for the hydrate version (I think it's called dewy in the States).  This is my first time trying an actual foundation (I've only used Korean BB creams up to this point!) and I really like this one paired with the Beauty Blender!

MAC Viva Glam 2 Lipstick
This has been my go-to nude lipstick ever since I got it, which is what I got it for.  It's one of my monthly favourites because this is the exact colour I had in my head when I was going into the store.

Etude House Pore Ever Primer
I just rediscovered this in my makeup stash and I don't know why I stopped using it.  It creates a nice barrier between my skin and my foundation/bb cream and prevents my skin from looking flaky throughout the day.  There's a big difference when I use it and don't.

Lush Sugar Lip Scrub
This thing literally saved my lips and I did a whole review on it.  The oils they add into the scrub really makes a difference, leaving my lips smooth and hydrated.  Of course, it's necessary to still follow up with a good lip balm.  I love that you can literally lick it off your lips and eat it!

What are some of your favourite products? I'm always looking for some holy grail items!




Labels: , , , , , ,

NEWER
PAST