♔ babogongjuu

⚡ hyokii. 23


fb twitter tumblr instagram pinterest Follow on Bloglovin

+ Follow Home Profile Tags Bucket List Tagboard

Theme by Hanie.


MAC Cyber Lipstick Review
Tuesday 17 March 2015 | 0 comments

I am so excited to do this review!  I recently received MAC's Cyber for my birthday which has been on my wishlist for so long and let me tell you, I plan on wearing the heck out of this.

So Cyber is one of those super dark vampy lip colours that will probably scare off a bunch of people, but those are the colours I absolutely adore.  It's dark dark purple with cool undertones... so yeah, it makes me look like a pale vampire; perfection.  It's a satin finish so there's a bit of a glossy sheen to it and it can emphasize dry flaky lips so always remember to prep and exfoliate your lips before applying! I would also advise you to use a lip liner with this just to avoid bleeding.


 Here it is swatched in natural lighting.  I'd say this is truer to it's colour than it is in it's bullet and in direct sunlight.  I find that the colour may change slighting in different lighting, looking more saturated in bright light and more towards a black-purple in low lighting.  The bullet looks more of a blue-purple.


Here's a close up lip swatch in direct bright natural lighting.  I was facing a window on a very sunny day when I took this and I'd say this colour looks more like the bullet colour.

I also took a picture with it on in natural lighting again, but on a less sunny day.  Depending on the number of layers you put on, I think you can sheer this colour out to make it less dark and more wearable.



Rating: ★★★★★  5/5
 
Overall, I loveeee this lipstick and I actually like how the colour differs in different lighting.  This is my first ever MAC product and I'm so tempted to buy other lipsticks!


Labels: , , , ,

NEWER
PAST