♔ babogongjuu

⚡ hyokii. 23


fb twitter tumblr instagram pinterest Follow on Bloglovin

+ Follow Home Profile Tags Bucket List Tagboard

Theme by Hanie.


2015 Favourite Lipsticks
Sunday 8 March 2015 | 0 comments

Hi cuties! 

I've been on such a lipstick craze lately and decided to do a favourites post.  These are the colours that I've been loving on my lips lately.  Most of these are from the drugstore.  Lipsticks are really addicting to collect because drugstore ones are only a couple of bucks each so I have a habit of purchasing one every time I see one on sale at the drugstore.

I'm thinking about trying Maybelline's Vivid and Rebel Bloom collection but those colours were a little out of my comfort zone.  Maybe I'll drag a friend along and swatch with me until I find one that I think will look good on me.  I want a really bright vibrant colour for the spring this year! 

Anyway, here's a bunch of swatches to give you an idea of some of the shades I lean towards.


1. Rimmel London Provocalips in Little Minx
This is my very first bright fuschia colour.  I've always been afraid of this colour but at the same time so intrigued so I bit the bullet and got it with my fingers crossed.  It turned out to be such a fun colour on me!  I also love the 16hr formula of this product.

2. Rimmel London Provocalips in Heartbreaker
Another 16hr Provocalips!  It looks a little more brown in the picture but in real life it's a little more red toned.  I'd say this is one of the very few warmer toned colours I own.

3. MAC Lipstick in Cyber
Ah, the famous Cyber! The swatch doesn't do it real justice, it's more of a dark purple.  This lipstick is sooooo love.  You'll feel like a badass wearing this.

4. Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate Lipstick in 111 Kiss of Life
This is the perfect red for me.  It's a cooltoned matte red that every girl needs in her collection.  So happy it's a cheap drugstore product, yet it lasts a long time on my lips without drying!

5. Revlon Colourburst Matte Balm in Shameless
This is straight up purple, similar to MAC's Heroine.  It's super pigmented and cooltoned but doesn't stain your lips.

6. Maybelline Colour Sensational Creamy Mattes Lipstick in Touch of Spice
This is the colour I've been reaching for the most lately.  It's a dusty red and it's such a nice colour on the lips when you want something red but nothing too bright.  I call this my "nude red".

7. Maybelline Colour Sensational The Buffs Lipstick in Truffle Tease
Truffle Tease is my favourite nude because it's a brown-nude that a little darker than my skintone so it doesn't make me look dead.  The formula is also really creamy and hydrating on my lips.

8. Maybelline Colour Sensational Lipstick in Blissful Berry 
This is another purple colour but I'd say it's more like if Shameless and Little Minx had a love-baby.  It's a purple berry colour that is good for the fall.  It's also has a bit of a sheen to it that I don't particular mind even though I prefer mattes over any other finishes.


What are your favourite lipstick shades?  Got any recommendations?  Own and love any of these colours?  Let me know!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

NEWER
PAST