♔ babogongjuu

⚡ hyokii. 23


fb twitter tumblr instagram pinterest Follow on Bloglovin

+ Follow Home Profile Tags Bucket List Tagboard

Theme by Hanie.


Is It Spring Yet?
Monday 9 March 2015 | 0 comments
This week promises warmer weather which I'm very excited about.  Does this mean spring is finally here?  It seems like winter has lasted ten thousand years now.  I can't wait put away my winter jacket.


During the beginning of Feburary, my cousins and I had our first annual Family Day hot pot.  It was really fun to have all the kids gather around to enjoy a filling meal.  If you're never had hot pot before, you're missing out.  I can't wait till we do it again next year.  It's perfect for the cold winter weather.


I recently purchased my first Tsum tsum!  I've always walked past them in the Disney store and hadn't picked one up yet because they don't have any of my favourite characters.  Has the Alice in Wonderland collection come out in Canada or is that just Japan?  Anyway, I caved and picked up Patch them their 101 Dalmatian collection.  Did you know they're bringing it back?  I wish they'd bring back The Lion King... again :)



Since my school decided to go on strike, I was able to stay almost an entire week at my boyfriend's place just last week.  I was really happy to be able to spend so much time with him and we stayed in to make dinner one night.  I "taught" him how to cook (more like showed him I could actually cook) and we made mini Sheppard's pie!  They turned out good and now we know how to make them even better for next time.  It was cute to see him excited for the food and actually enjoy the things we cooked.


We also went out for sushi which is one of my favourite things to eat.  It was a really cold week but the trek over was well worth it once I got my fish. 



If you haven't seen it already, I did a post about all my favourite lipsticks as of today.  I had fun doing swatches on my arm and it's funny to see all the colours I tend to lean towards.  I'm totally into the purples.  Here's a swatch of my dark lipsticks that I didn't include in my post: MAC's Cyber,
Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick in Vamp It Up, NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Transylvania.


Have you tried the new CBO burger from Mcdonald's? I did and the verdict was that I probably wouldn't go out of my way to get this.  It's not bad- I especially like the onions and sauce, but the chicken is a standard McChicken patty and I really didn't enjoy the bun.  I don't like bread in general and this bun was thick- with sesame seeds.

Anyway, that's pretty much my month summed up.  Nothing really special has happened.  I've made a couple of small changes around my blog so venture off and see what changes you can spot!  I also have scheduled a bunch of reviews to go up throughout this month so keep an eye out on that.  I want to be more active with my blog so you can expect to hear from me a lot more often.

I hope your week has been going great!  Hopefully I'll hear about whether or not my school decides to start running again or not.  In the mean time, I've got a lot of homework to catch up on...













Labels: , , ,

NEWER
PAST