♔ babogongjuu

⚡ hyokii. 23


fb twitter tumblr instagram pinterest Follow on Bloglovin

+ Follow Home Profile Tags Bucket List Tagboard

Theme by Hanie.


Hello, Aquarius season
Wednesday 11 February 2015 | 0 comments
It's been such a while since I last did a life update post.  I think the last one was back in December of last year.  I've just been keeping busy, so let's get into it!


Bath and Body Works had their semi annual sale right at the beginning of the year and I took advantage of that!  I picked up two body washes and a pair of their fox slippers.  I'm not really a big slipper wearer but I've had these on my feet since I've gotten them and they keep my feet so warm!  Did I mention they're super soft too?


This year's Sephora birthday gift is two mini NARS lip pencils.  I must admit, I loveeeeee the colours they chose, especially the pink nude; I've been looking all over for a colour like this!  The down side is that it doesn't look like these are sharpenable so whatever product you see is all you get.  But hey, it's free so you can't complain.



Here's something silly that I purchased.  Alice in Wonderland is one of my favourite characters and I was super thrilled to have finally found these books!  I know there are plenty of versions but I was specifically looking for this version.  The illustrations are just so cute!  It's weird, I haven't actually read through the entire story so I'm going to bring these along with me on the bus to keep me busy.

I recently saw Mike again and he put in a new toner!  We added a little purple in and it came out really nice.  It was supposed to fade out in about two weeks but it's actually still lingering on!  I'm not sure how I feel about that exactly because I do really like my blonde, I hope it comes back.


My birthday was in January and my friend gifted me MAC's Cyber!  I've been eye this baby for the longest time and constantly finding dupes but nothing tops the real deal.  Cyber is definitely not everyone's colour, but it's just so fun to wear!  It makes me feel vampy and bad ass.  If you're looking to step out of your comfort zone, give it a shot. 


I also gave myself a little birthday shopping spree and purchased a buttload of stuff at one go.  As you can see, mango is one of my favourite fruits and scents.  My favourites of out of bunch are definitely The Body Shop sugar body scrub, body butter, and Lush's The Kiss lipscrub.


To celebrate, my girls and I headed to karaoke at my favourite spot and sang our hearts out.  It's really refreshing to hang out with your friends and have a silly night out once in a while since it's almost rare for us to get together like this now.


I got new boots!  After my last pair pretty much broke down on me after a good year of wear and tear, I managed to hunt down this hair from JustFab.  Spoiler alert: I am NOT fond of the fact you pretty much get charged $40 each month if you don't skip within the first 5 days.  I snagged this pair for $18 after tax and shipping and canceled my membership.

The smallest size was 5.5 which wasn't too big of an issue for me; I'm usually a size 5.  After tightening the laces, they fit my narrow feet perfectly.  The heel is thick and not too high making it super comfortable to walk it.  I can barely tell there's a heel but they give a nice height boost.  The material is pretty cheap, so I'm glad I didn't have to pay a full $40 for these but for around $18, they're pretty worth it.  I'm excited for the snow to melt away so I can bust these babies out.


This week, I made two purchases that I'm so excited about.  These two have been raved about on Youtube and for good reason!  I'll definitely be doing a review soon. 

Anyway, Valentines day is coming soon.  I'm really excited to be spending it with my boyfriend although we don't have anything special planned yet.  Also, Jin is back in Toronto and we're going to hang out next Tuesdays!  I AM SO EXCITED TO SEE HER YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!!  I think it's been a good 4-5 years since I last saw her and I'm just dying to hang out with her again.

And of course, here's a bunch of other nonsense.

















Happy Aquarius season, by the way!  How's your 2015 going so far?  Let me know!


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

NEWER
PAST