♔ babogongjuu

⚡ hyokii. 23


fb twitter tumblr instagram pinterest Follow on Bloglovin

+ Follow Home Profile Tags Bucket List Tagboard

Theme by Hanie.


The Face Shop Mango Seed Silk Moisturizing Facial Butter Review
Saturday 3 January 2015 | 0 comments
Hi!

I'm back with another review for The Face Shop's mango seed line.  This is the final product I have from this line and it's my favourite one out of all of them.  It's the Mango Seed Silk Moisturizing Facial Butter.

First of all, what is a "facial butter"?  This is the first time I've ever heard of that term too.  Don't Asians just come up with the darnest names?  Well, this product got it's name because of it's texture.  This is a thick cream for your face that actually feels like butter.









Like the other packaging from this line, there is also a printed "toy" inside the box that you can cut out and build.  I haven't done this yet but I think it's cute and fun.  I feel like it adds a little extra to the product you paid for.  You get your skincare item AND a toy, haha.  






This comes in a short wide container that feels like either glass or a really hard plastic.  It comes with a little spoon so you don't have to dig your fingers into the product, making it much more sanitary.  However, I wish they included something into the packaging to put this spoon in because I just sit it on top of the lid and it has no where to go.

Like I said, the consistency is like butter.  It smooths over your face so nicely and it just melts into your skin.  It's super thick and hydrating, so most people would not use this during the day time.  It's perfect for your night time skin care routine and you will wake up with really hydrated skin in the morning.  However, I have really dry skin and sometimes I like to use a very small amount, thinly all over my face.  The hydration lasts hours and hours into the day! 

What's good about this entire line of skincare is that it's "free of 7 additives".  I guess that means they don't use 7 harmful chemicals that are usually found in skincare products.

I've read that some people's eyes started to get red after using this product on their face for whatever reason, but I didn't have this problem at all.  It has a lovely scent, but it doesn't irritate my dry, sensitive skin.

Overall, I love this product to bits!  I even bought a backup version.  The only real downside to this product is the price.  It's pretty expensive, costing around $35, I believe.  I can't remember if that was the exact price because I got it so long ago but it was somewhere around that range. 

Rating: ★★★★★  5/5

I would dock it one point because of the price but I can't bring myself to do so.  It's such a good product, I need to give it a perfect score!

Labels: , , , , ,

NEWER
PAST