♔ babogongjuu

⚡ hyokii. 23


fb twitter tumblr instagram pinterest Follow on Bloglovin

+ Follow Home Profile Tags Bucket List Tagboard

Theme by Hanie.


January 2015 Favourites
Wednesday 21 January 2015 | 0 comments

Hi cuties,

I've never done one of these kinds of posts before but I wanted to show you a couple of items I've been loving for the past month.  I don't think I'll make this a monthly thing because I don't buy new products too often, but maybe I'll try and showcase an item or two whenever I find ones that I really like!  So here's what I've been loving so far.

Skin79 Super Plus BB Cream (purple)
I've used almost all the Skin79 BB Creams; pink, gold, orange, green (tested), and now purple!  I have to say the purple version is by far my favourite one.  I use to really love the gold one because it was for dry skin and also has that grey tone (which I actually like because I'm cool toned!) but the purple is like the gold version but on crack; it's so much more moisturizing!

Tangle Teezer
This thing has been around for a while and I remember everyone raving about it.  I never use to comb my hair until I started bleaching my hair.  Now I get tangles all the time and this literally saved my life.  Not only does it get all the tangles out, I can use this on my wet hair which makes drying my hair so much faster without my hair looking poofy after a blow dry.

The Face Shop Mango Seed Silk Moisturizing Facial Butter
Anyone with dry skin will love this product.  It's a heavy duty facial butter that seriously keeps your skin moisturized for hours and hours.  It's recommended to be used as a night cream but if you're like me with extremely dry skin, a thin layer of this under your foundation will keep your skin from drying out throughout the day.

Z.One Concept Milk_Shake Leave In Conditioner
My hairstylist friend Mike introduced me to this product.  He always uses it in my hair after he washes it and it makes my hair much more manageable especially after all I've done to my hair.  I use it daily and douse my hair with it.  I even bought a second bottle!  The best part is that it smells like cupcakes!

Tony Moly Pocket Bunny Moist Mist
I've had this product for a long time now and I recently rediscovered it.  I love spraying this on my face before applying bb cream and it gives me such a dewy finish.  It's good to spray on top of your makeup to set it and throughout the day to freshen your face when it's feeling dry.

Carmex Original Moisturizing Lip Balm (tube)
This stuff is heaven sent.  I have extremely dry and flaky lips and this stuff has healed my lips up really good.  I especially like the tubed version.  I think it's extra strength because the instructions on the back says not to use it more than 3-4 times a day.  I use this in the morning right before applying makeup and at night right after I shower/before bed.

Innisfree Water Glow Cushion
I just did a review on this product so you guys all know how much I love this thing.  I've been using it every day since I got it and it has kept my skin moisturized without looking cakey and gives my skin a brightening glow.  Big plus for being super convenient for travel and fast application.


So there are all my favourites for the month of January.  I've recently bought some new products that I love but that will have to be saved for another post for a later time!  Tried any of these products?  Love something else?  Let me know!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

NEWER
PAST