♔ babogongjuu

⚡ hyokii. 23


fb twitter tumblr instagram pinterest Follow on Bloglovin

+ Follow Home Profile Tags Bucket List Tagboard

Theme by Hanie.


The Face Shop Floral Water Mist Review
Sunday 8 June 2014 | 0 comments
Hihi,

This is going to be a quick review on The Face Shop's Floral Water Mist.  I got this as one of my birthday presents this year.  There's not much to say about it, so this is going to be short and simple!




So this product comes in a small spray can with 0.50mL of product.  It's a water mist that is supposed to brighten your skin and contains SPF 8.  I've never heard of anything with such a low SPF and I really wonder if that does anything for the skin.  I'm currently using this in the winter time so maybe this is alright (my BB cream does most of the SPF work anyway), but I'd imagine that you'd need tons more during the summer. 

The instructions tells you to not spray directly to your face, but instead, spray onto your hands and then apply to the face.  I'm a little bummed that you can't spray directly on the face because I'd imagine that would feel very refreshing.  When applied to the face, it leaves the skin feeling a little more fresh and I find it is a good "base" for your foundation or BB cream.  I use it almost like a primer, although I'm not sure if it does much for your makeup.  As for the brightening aspect, I haven't used it long enough to see a difference so I'm not sure if it actually brightens the skin.

Overall, I would say this product isn't a "must have" item.  It's more of a luxury product that's kinda fun to use.  It has a nice floral scent but if you're skin is really sensitive and cannot take scents, I'd stay away from things like this.

Rating: ★★☆☆☆  2/5

Labels: , , , ,

NEWER
PAST