♔ babogongjuu

⚡ hyokii. 23


fb twitter tumblr instagram pinterest Follow on Bloglovin

+ Follow Home Profile Tags Bucket List Tagboard

Theme by Hanie.


Spring never happened.
Wednesday 4 June 2014 | 0 comments
It feels like Canada went from freezing winter to burning summer without spring happening at all.  Not that I'm complaining, because I absolutely adore the sudden hot weather.  It allows me to break out with tees and shorts- what I love to wear best.


I wasn't feeling very upbeat a couple of weeks ago, so Mike took me out for ramen.  It was extremely good.  It sucks that all the good ramen places are downtown because I live so far uptown but it was definitely worth it.  Leos are the best.




Sometime last weekend was Jay's birthday and he invited me to his birthday dinner + karaoke!  I was the youngest one there, surrounded by 30 year olds, but that was okay.  We went to The Keg for dinner and then filled up on beers at karaoke.  I got pretty tipsy and it was really fun to meet new people.  Hurray for Gemini season!



I picked up a few new makeup items at the drugstore after looking at tons and tons of reviews.  I'm always on the hunt for a good concealer and both of the Maybelline ones were highly recommended so I went and bought them.  I also picked up a new mascara and liner!  Reviews to come, but overall, I do enjoy most of these products.






I met a new friend on the way home!  I love when animals come up to me for pets and cuddles.  I saw this little fella on my street.  He/she saw me, walked closer and plopped on the ground for me to rub it's belly :3 



I've been getting back into coffee lately and it makes me regret leaving it in the first place.  I think I stopped drinking coffee for half a year just because I wanted to force myself to stay awake without it.  But after drinking it again, I can't believe I ever stopped.  Caffeine is seriously something else.  Anyway, I started added extra shots of espresso, and I think I had 8 shots in total that day.  Yes, get on my level.  


I went to the mall alone just to bum around and waste some time.  I love trying on random clothes, even if I don't have the intention of buying it.  I'm sure the workers hate people like me, but oh well!  What are changing rooms for, right?  Here are a few dresses that I tried on and liked.  Can you tell what this year's summer colours are going to be?



That night, I went downtown with the girls + Deval for drinks.  It's been a while since we hung out and it was a crazy entertaining night.  I pre-drank, then loaded up on beers and Caesars.  Needless to say, I was pretty gone by the time I got to my last drink.  I ended up staying over at Suki's that night.


The best thing about waking up with friends is pizza in the morning.  YAAAAAASSSS.  This shit was the bomb if I do say so myself.


My cousin came over to bake cheesecakes so we ended up getting ramen for dinner that night.  It really wasn't that great compared to the ones downtown...  But it's whatever.



The recycled plastic french press from Starbucks was on sale and I had to get myself one!  I cold brewed my coffee over night to make iced coffee in the morning.  It is sooooo good and something to look forward to when I wake up in the morning.  Best purchased made all month.

Anyway, I'm currently working on my assignment for my summer course and I should start studying for the midterm coming up soon.  Mike gave me a couple of his old tshirts so I can cut them up and make crop tops out of them!  I'll blog about that when I get around to doing them.  So that was my week, what about yours?

I'll end off with a picture dump, as usual. xoxo.




















Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

NEWER
PAST