♔ babogongjuu

⚡ hyokii. 23


fb twitter tumblr instagram pinterest Follow on Bloglovin

+ Follow Home Profile Tags Bucket List Tagboard

Theme by Hanie.


Two more weeks
Monday 6 April 2015 | 0 comments
The past few weeks have been me trying to cram all my work last minute because my school's strike really screwed everyone over.  The good news is that I only have about two more weeks and really only three classes to worry about at the moment.  The bad news is, I've got a presentation, quiz, exam and 2 essays to complete by the end of the next two weeks...



In the middle of all this last minute school stuff, I managed to procrastinate by starting a Lana Del Rey painting.  It's not complete yet and I'm waiting to purchase some tape but this is what I have so far.  It's a pop art inspired Lana- an idea I had stuck in my head for over a year now but I finally got around to it.   Not sure where I'll hang it when I'm done.



A weekend ago or so, I landed an internship job for the end of this month.  I went over to the boyfriend's to celebrate.  We made homemade tacos.  The next night, we made a steak dinner complete with roasted potatoes, asparagus, peppers and onions :)  We're trying to stay in and cook more often and it's really fun to teach him how to make his own food.  Both meals turned out really good.


This weekend, Zack came over and we went shopping on Saturday.  Needless to say, we both spent more money than we'd hoped.  I planned on buying a nude-MLBB from MAC as a treat for my internship and ended up with the Viva Glam 2 lipstick.  I later went to Sephora with no intentions of buying anything but got talked into getting a Beauty Blender by my own boyfriend.  He made a big purchase that day too and got a Go Pro.  He wants to start making videos and maybe start a Youtube channel which is exciting!  If things go as planned, we might start making vlogs ;)


Today I picked up new sunglasses and belly button jewelry.  This was my first time changing the jewelry since I got it done so I was nervous but it went in smoothly without a problem!  I think I'm due to make an updated post about my belly button piercing and I'll mention the jewelry I got soon.

I want to make a general "what I bought recently" post tomorrow so look out for that!  I want to branch out and do different posts other than the typical life updates and product reviews.  Let me know if there's anything you'd want to see :)

xoxo.

Labels: , , , , , ,

NEWER
PAST