♔ babogongjuu

⚡ hyokii. 23


fb twitter tumblr instagram pinterest Follow on Bloglovin

+ Follow Home Profile Tags Bucket List Tagboard

Theme by Hanie.


Wednesday 8 October 2014 | 0 comments


Sometimes when you look back at your life and the people that use to be apart of it, you really wonder if any of that was real at all.  Relationships end, friendships fade, and people change.  As you slowly move on with your life, sometimes you can't help but take a glance at what you use to have and what things are like now.  And although things have never been better now, you realize that you use to think everything was great in the past.  Sometimes when you're in the moment, you're so blind and naive to reality.  You believe what you want to believe and you see through a tiny little tunnel filled with your greatest fantasies.

Looking back, I now wonder if it was ever real; if anything I have ever been told or did or saw was even real at all.  Has the past couple of years of my life been a lie?  And if so, when did that all change?  Or has it even changed?

The past can sometimes seem very confusing once you start looking back at it.  Maybe there are some missing pieces that still leaves you feeling like the chapter is not complete, but the past is the past and it should stay in the past.

I've realized that the life I was living before, although seemed great, was actually really toxic and dysfunctional.  There were certain people that I adored with all my heart but looking back, was taking me down the wrong path.  But my life is great now.  Things are different and I feel different.  I've surrounded myself with newer people that gives me a different perspective in life; one that is less depressing and more motivating.  I've never been so happy in my entire life :)

Labels: , ,

NEWER
PAST