♔ babogongjuu

⚡ hyokii. 23


fb twitter tumblr instagram pinterest Follow on Bloglovin

+ Follow Home Profile Tags Bucket List Tagboard

Theme by Hanie.


Week One, Over!
Thursday 11 September 2014 | 0 comments
Hi cuties!

Greetings from my boyfriend's bedroom :3  My schedule allows me to have a 4 day weekend so I'm here visiting him for a couple of days.

Week one of class has ended for me!  I can safely say that my schedule, although gives me a long weekend, sucks during the rest of the days.  I didn't get home from class on Tuesday until 12am!  And I had to wake up at 7am that morning too...  I guess you win some and you lose some, right?





So I went camping the weekend before school started again.  This time, I found that it was much more enjoyable and for some reason, more clean, than the last time.  We went to Sandbanks which had a really lovely beach!  Although it wasn't as warm as last time, I still enjoyed this camping trip.  I can't wait to have more next summer.  Hopefully Zack and I will be able to do our own camping trips together as well :)

I'm not sure what Zack and I have planned for this weekend but I'll probably need to squeeze in some homework while I'm here.  What are your plans for the weekend?

Labels: , , ,

NEWER
PAST